Thursday, July 1, 2010

one week...

Hey ya! counting day till my departure to Adelaide,
I'm doing some preparation about major things that I need to bring down there
basically, I don't really consider apparel much, because I don't have winter clothes
As we know, Adey about 8 degree now, and I don't have any idea what kind of clothes that could cover me in that kind of degree.. excited? I fell more to worry..LOL
I more concentrate to my skin care, and my herbal-life..LOL
My housemate reach my future house, and they say my room is big! LOL

Anyway, I'm doing some shopping with my m0m today..
I always tell my self that I have the best m0m's in this earth although she's always annoy me and we done a lot of shouting time.
but finally, for the first time. she stop shopping, and concentrate in buying me stuff.
the most touched time is when she agree to bought me new skin care product by shu uemura. . which is so expensive!

And because of some promotion, I have chance to get a make over session, and photo shoot.
w0w! I did make over in the central court of midvalley with a lot of eyes looking at me!
any they did changes me! LOL... I'm quite happy.. and mostly, because my m0m there to accompany me, without jealousy of buying the product ( she always want the same with me!)




TADAAA....


The photo shoot result

and when I reach home, I'm using their product for the first time..
and It's REALLY good! I feel my skin so fresh and smooth.. comfortable! W0W


this is the set for sensitive skin, the newest product from them

I really dunno why suddenly I end up in this shop, I guess angel guide me :)
I hope we can see the result soon...

Another thing is about my camera..
Today I went to the service center to check my baby
and it's not a good news by the way.. they said they need to check and will let me know
but they noted me " usually, if it's caused of water, It doesn't worth for repair"
does it mean I will loose it? NO WAY..!!!

considerate for the bad things, I plan to get my self sem pro camera ..
I wouldn't let my self in trauma, and wasting my time without camera in Adelaide right?
so... maybe below 1500rm, with HD video..agree?
Lumix Lx3 or Sony Hx1?



but still pray hopefully my beloved alpha still can survive..
It cannot replace with anything...:)

No comments: