Sunday, July 25, 2010

:)

Hey!
I have one story interesting story this week about my shoes hunting :)
since last week, I've been looking for low shoes that suitable for me,
because I only bring one high top here, and I bought another boots which is not really flexible to use everyday,because it's a high heels boots, so it's getting pain when I used it too long



Remember this shop?



this is where all the high top with many kind of design are available, there is alot of brands from different range of price here. I promise my self will get one pair of shoes from this shop someday.
and yeah, when I take a look this store last week, there is one shoes that stick on my mind
the brown-lacoste branded shoes, that very suitable and comfortable in this weather but with unaffordable price. so, unfortunately I need to forget about it, because it's really out of my budget. I start to looking at others, but I couldn't find what I want.

Yesterday, I spent time to work on my shoes hunting. I try to visit HYPE again, to find out whether the sale is still available, because I really need new shoes.
I was so surprise when I saw my lacoste is at the SALE counter, and It's state "last pairs" 75% discount!
OMG OMG OMG OMG...

and It's exactly what I wanted last week! I was thank to God 100 times of it!
I straightaway try, and It's really fit me!
so I bought it straight without thinking much :)
now I have complete my desire.



It's kind of remind me of my canvas shoes from Everlast, when I get it the same case, which is last pairs, and 50% discount and I'm so in love with it until now
hopefully this shoes can protect me and comfort me :)

No comments: