Thursday, July 29, 2010

baking cookies

Happy Thursday!! :)
today is free day for me, so I decide to do something that I never done before.
since I have oven at home and I feel like baking cookies, so I decide to do it rather than buy at the supermarket :)
I bought the ingredients @Coles yesterday and it's cost me $35 :/

the ingredients are:
  1. unsalted butter
  2. Brown sugar
  3. granulated sugar
  4. flour
  5. baking soda
  6. baking powder
  7. salt
  8. vanilla extract
  9. Eggs
and for some extra flavor :)
  1. chocolate chips
  2. almond
  3. raisin /sunbeam
Basically, just put everything together according to the order and stir until all mix perfectly. but becarefull when you mix the butter and brown sugar yea, need a lil bit longer and make sure it's gently mixed or else will be difficult in another steps.
the measurement is depending on the number that you want to make, so basically there is no standart for me, just follow my feeling


warm up the oven in 160C . put your dough inside in 15 minutes. and tadaaaaa :)
hopefully not scorched or too soft. make sure the dough that you put in the pan is not so thik so it can baked perfectly :)


wait carefully with put more love :)


the important things is don't let your feeling down, you need to put love in every second in the process. listening to the music will keep up your feeling, choose the fast beat or your favorite song :)

but unfortunately, first experience wouldn't be perfect if there is no failure :) (ngeless tenannn XD)
after the first baked that makes me lil' bit down,because I'm not sure how to operate the oven, and set the time correctly. I manage to give the second and third try, and yea.. it's worked!

1st baked


2nd baked


3rd baked


and finally :)



And for the hygiene of the process, I'm willing to cut my nail..because when you mix the ingredients with hand you can feel the softness and put amount of love that it's need :)



looks of my finger now :)

there is some left over dough I will baked better tomorrow :)
for my friends that can't wait to the delivery, until I successful bake it and I will sent to you XD
Happy happy :)

1 comment:

es7ee said...

ahhh pgn cobainnn.. delivery ke sini dunk nad.wkwkwk