Sunday, July 18, 2010

Adelaide

Hey I'm in Adelaide..
Have been almost two weeks I couldn't update my blog.
I just get my connection last 3 days, with 8G limitation every months.
I don't know what the best for me now, but this is what I can get for now.

Anyway, Orientation have been past for International students
not much student for other country, most of my friend are from HongKong, China, Korea
and some from Norwegia, Sweden, and Denmark
but, I'm not gonna give up. tomorrow will start orientation for course mate
local student will be there, and I hope I can mix with most of them :)

the weather.. pretty cold
sometimes can touch 4 degree in the morning , and 13 in the noon
that's the best part when the sun shining and smiling ask me to go out..
but when it's raining in the morning, it's the worst day ever.
I won't be able to get up from my bed, because it's pretty cold.. and wet.



I have the best room, big and beautiful.
with balcony and artist light.
big wardrobe, that actually i can share with someone, make up table set,
and because my housemate don't watch much TV.. he move the Television to my room.
yes, my privat TV



the bad news is..
I have found no friends like in Malaysia.

friend of mine said, maybe not yet..
I have 40 over friends now, but none of them I can trust, the worst is.. not even my housemates
I don't know.. just feel empty here.
and I've been so long I didn't hear conversation in Indonesian language.
is that a good news or bad news?

a lot of friends, best room that I've ever have, good food
but no body can really share with..
GBme

No comments: