Sunday, June 27, 2010

Let me take a breath...




Shalommmm!!
Halleluya I'm still here now. LOL
but yeah.. with all uncertain things that haven't settle, and the tragedy that happen recently, absolutely don't give me change to have my quality time...
at least.. for a breath...

Saya capek... sumpah.. jadi kesempatan ini aku gunain buat update blog.

I gain weight-i think-, after the tragedy "cannot pangsai" I start to let my self enjoying food, and unfortunately, it makes me gain more..yea right.and the result is.. low self esteem.. I don't look good in any picture of Langkawi's trip, and my old pose as "too expressionist" is there.. fact that i am not changes! some more I pessimist with my face that doesn't getting any better..*sigh

Remember about the tragedy.. is the painful ever..
my lophly camera drop inside the water-fall.. and because the one who holding it is my very best friend.. so I couldn't say much, I believe that accident happen anywhere, no matter what is not about blaming anybody but how we make things better. right?


last picture that taken, before my camera fell

Langkawi, n0t much fun but more to problem solver.
we did revolusionary self-discloser to the left over dreamer, that makes me digging my bitterness and tell everybody about it,
I don't mind If it makes me easier to move forward
I look at it more into "God answer my pray" rather than " I dig my bitterness"
and yeah, that night we can't hold our tears, it's just drop like a rain.. one.by.one
since that day.. I don't feel much better, hopefully soon...
Anyway, Although some of us doesn't call our group name as a dream team anymore (even the creator also don't care much) but for me.. I still love to call it dream team, because there is where by our friendship is begin.. no matter what we are now, for me.. We are still DREAMERS!


the original dreamers, only 6 person :(

And feeling of missing somebody.. damn annoy me!
I'm holding a teddy bear like I'm begging for a care, drawn my self into misery
I need to move on, I need to focus..
anything happen, just place it as motivation,right


new family

Oh yea, My FILA BIGBANG HIGHTOP CAME!!
I do look good on it.. mos of them said, thanks Dimas for brought me here...

new hightop

one week more left, and my visa still uncertain..
I need God's miracel.. I believe in my faith..Anything will be alright.
yayaya Nadia...
Everything will be ok...
:)

XO.XO.XO XD

No comments: