Thursday, June 10, 2010

I did awesome...!!! wohoooo

Hey Ya!
Do you remember that I did one video about Homosexuality, the mind map I post previously..
I wasn't really confident with my work.. I plan it so perfectly but the execution wasn't that good
It was rain, and It's totally screw my mood
but I'm a fighter, so I try my best in editing
end up... still I'm not satisfy :(
Moreover, Mr.Julian tell the other class that he will choose best 5 to show in somewhere...
Who don't want to be best 5??!! especially me! Who really have a big interest on cinematography
but, seeing my work that already done imperfectly, and I wouldn't ask Leroy to shot again because of my obsession.. I feel I just don't think about it.. It wouldn't be me...

yeah, my introvert and pessimistic made me have low self-esteem
I didn't show many people about my work, I didn't event consult with lecturer because I scared feeling of rejection..so I work on my own, with support from my best friends..
as long as I can submit my assignment and pass the subject it's enough
but deep inside my heart... I want my work to be something...

Today,
My Julian suddenly call me when we accidentally meet at lecture's room
he told me that is some small technical thing that he want to show.. he say : if you see 1st time, you wouldn't know, but after so many times you will realize
first thing that appears in my mind "what?? he watch my video more that 1 time?" means that there is something in my video that attract his attention, until he wants to take his time and discuss with me

when we reach mac lab, I was take out my pen drive and want to show the video to him, but he said, he has my video in his USB.. "what? he pick up my video and save in his USB?"
and yeah... I saw him open his folder with only 5 videos inside and take out mine..
he say that He wants to showing my video in opening of ceremony...
What??? can you repeat again?? can you slap my face?? He pick my video for best 5?!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!! I'M BEST FIVE!
HE saw my video, He like my video.. and HE PICK ME!!!!
I dunno what kind of feeling is this...
should I proud with my self? or should I feel pitty my self because of small mistake my video cannot be showing in opening ceremony?

I don't know...

This is wasn't what I expected... I have no demand for it..
I mean... as long as he likes my video, he feel that "it's different" from others.. I'm happy enough
but REALLY...It's really make my day tho! my confident of being people that has talent in behind camera grow up..
although I cannot go in because of that small mistake.. and I wouldn't re-shoot again..because it was 2 weeks work (although it's not everyday)
but yeah... I'm proud of my self
and I want to tell the world that I CAN DO THIS!!!! I'M BEST FIVE!!!
woohooooo~~~
nah now I'm getting kuai lan..hahaha...

but yeah... In The end who giving me this stuff? who brought up my confident?
Praise The Lord!

gonna upload it on Blog soon!!!!!!!

No comments: