Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Visa visa visa

I have NO INTERNET in the last 3 days..
online is like soo PRECIOUS..
wahahhahahaha

Okay anyway,
another IPD assignment with 5 post inside... with no Internet
and today I was applying for VISA and it is soo maa faaannnn..
yeah, I should agree that the security inside the Australian Immigration is like in the Hollywood movie, cannot compare to Indonesian embassy la seriously
The door can open it self, it isn't like sliding door, is a normal door, and open automatically
okay never mind... maybe this time I'm katrok* (katrok is old fashion) but how about the administration with thick glass .. I think the bullet just bunch off..haha
And ANYWAY...
I almost buy a RM300 damn Adidas high top!
its very nice shoes tho, with blue sky-yellow color...
first time I look at it, I promised the shop keeper to come again, and I did come, only to say my mother didn't agree because it's too pricey, and I tried for the second time and say bubye~

(picture)

yeah but in the reality, I just left 900RM for survive till the end of this month.., including Langkawi trip. hahaha!!!!
oh ya... exited with langkawi trip ?? WOOOHOOOOO
This Sunday! midnight! Join us DREAMERS!!! hahahaha

and yeah, this Sunday night my best friend will going back for good,
I think we wouldn't be able to see each other for the longest time since we met.. :)
Hopefully you still remember to invite me in your wedding party ya nyet!! hhahha

okay...
short update... because time is preciouse.
CAO!

No comments: