Thursday, May 20, 2010

stres stadium 1

I write this before i fall asleep

Today, I'm very tired.. everybody is tired during this submitting week
everybody under stress..but i wasn't stress.. i just tired
I seldom to get tired actually, this happen because a compilation feeling
one, I'm trying to catch up so hard about what the representative from unisa that came this afternoon wants me to do.. future study always drain my mind!! and, I unfamiliar with their pronunciation.., I realize this will become a BIG problem for me, once I step in Adelaide.. nah lemas sudah...
second is, my work is not as good as I expected
yeah, I'm so sanguine.. plan excellent, but end up worst
but because I'm half choleric, I won't let my work down!
I know all I need is rest...

my mom said " .. Karena kamu punya Tuhan yang akan selalu memelihara kamu"
aku yakin aku bisa kok Tuhan, karena Eagkau akan selalu bersamaku..
walau aku sumpek, capek, dan jibek...tapi aku akan selalu dapat menikmati tawa itu karena ada sukacita di dalam Engkau
Everything it's because of You!

nite
X.0.X.0

for my friend:
Grace, I cannot do my research yet.. I'm damn tired
I will do it tomorrow, and I promise you that I will get all the information that we need.

No comments: