Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today's Class




RFM Class (Reporting for The Media) is always be the boring class in this semester. Everytime I sit and listen to Mr. Chandra voice, I fall asleep. But, there is one girl that make this class interesting. This girls has kind of illness that makes her can't control her voice. so everytime she quiet, she will shouting a bad words. The more she stress, the more loud she shout. It's kind of annoying at the beginning, but as the time goes by, we used to it.

Today, as usual, I cannot stay awake and fall asleep. but I can still hear what Mr.Chandra said with half of my ear ( the other one listen to the music). He was talking about the relation between PR and Journalism. He said one word that very bias.. "PR is bad" , the suddenly this girl from behind shout " fuck you!" we all giggling.

yeah, it's a bit shock and it was the right time to shout that word.
The lectures still continue, He was telling how good is journalism and how interesting when you really go into it
" I'm not trying to promote journalism, but I found it very interesting"
immediately that girl shout in a very loud volume " fuck you la!"

we cannot hold our laugh, and we all laughing nonstop. now most of us are awake because of that joke. I realize that she is the only person that can represent our true feeling and shout it freely.

Now, I feel like make a friend with her :)
Thanks, for make this class interesting, I will miss you Ho Li Cheng (am I spelling right??)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH!!! FUCK YOU!!