Sunday, May 9, 2010

the real date

For me.. that is important to give an appreciation for a girl that has grown up
because with that respond, She can realize that people is notice her as a young mature girl
a person that ready to make own future decision.., for further life
as well as, attractive to opposite gender and date-able

personally, In this 21 year birthday, I want that kind of appreciation.

It's kind of sad when no one ask me to go on date..
every beginning could be very a lot of sad and disappointed ,
but everyone love happy ending.. that is what happen to me...



Although i need to wait and pass a lot of pain before I have it,
at the first, I never expect it will happen to me.
I never plan, and we have it like sudden plan..
I'm wearing the same clothes as the day that suppose to be my date, but less-perfect
with the usual mood, in ordinary way
I was position my self as in normal hang out

but this end with extraordinary, and satisfaction!


for information, this is my first time to hv dinner in Tony Romas
and the with most amount!

The real date that I've been imagining all the time, and had failed before
but God replace it with with the perfect moment!
God is really know how to make a great movie
and He made this fair...I got what I want!


*Thx nyo...

Event + Emotion = Memory
I remember some event because the feeling that I experience

No comments: