Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pre-Easter

This is the fifth week since I do abstinence and fasting. But, this is when the memorable moment recorded.

It had been so long since I never felt like this.

Ever Since we sat together, long time ago, just like a family. Me and my friends watch the movie.
I couldn't recall when the first time I watched it, but it's clear captured in my mind when is the last time.
When Everybody was crying, and ask to stop the movie, just because they can't stand the horrific look of their King.. Jesus.
I was there.
just sit quietly, little Nadia trying to held the anger that mixed with the the pain that His going through.. because of Me and You.

Now, The pain still there.. and It hurts me so much until I can't deceive it.
I am the one who spit on Him with every dirty word from my mouth!
I am the one who whip Him with every bad habit that hurt other people!
I am the one who shout, claim Him to be crucified under my sin...!
I am The one Who Killed Him with all my excuses and Lie to justify my self!
Oh Lord!!
Even after all that I do, You still ask forgiveness of me!!
You said that I don't know what I do
And You still Love Me!!

Oh God...,
I'm just not deserve for all of this.. really I've just a sinner that hurt You everyday
that whip You every time I hurt someone else,
that nailing You until the mark never been gone.
But You still sacrifice for Me.

If I can pay this with the rest of my life,I will...
I promise You, that I will try my best to follow your command,
and never give up of anything that you trust for me.


*Thank's for today Experience.. Strengthen me!
:)



No comments: