Thursday, March 4, 2010

fashion

Recently I was really concern about my self. I begin with manage my weight, do some diet, doing more sport, and more discipline to take care of my body. Since I'm single and nothing to worry about, this is the perfect time for me to seriously change my appearance. It's not bad right?
I just want to start manage my self to be more good looking person, and one way to start is with following up to date fashion.
nah.. that's one of my desire now. and I start to looking for some style that suitable for me and still on
check out my fav style :

* I want a biker jacket so badly, since it was booming last year, but I want to have it this year, It's abit too late, but It's still georgeus to see those people with this style. and I think I will suit me better. I have one jacket almost the same with one in the right, and I can wear it like that.

* with a touch up of korean style, and make a boyish image, I can combine it with high top sneaker or the slim shoes (I dunno what it calls) so It will be more casual and simple compare to using biker shoes or high heels.more brighter color more outstanding for high top sneakers

this slim shoes are actually around 80RM above but can get cheaper if buy the girls style.
I want white colour or brown colour.



* i loved this square top in forever21, I tried it last week, but I'm not be able to buy it. maybe next month will be a good time to have it ( if it's available) but I really love the green color!! :(



this is mine .. and I love it so much!! the material is very comfortable for outing, no worries if get sweat.
I want get another one :))

and I think both of it can be mix match.. so the biker jacket will be shorter than the square top. and maybe can be like this









maybe it will look perfect if I lose my weight first and take care of my skin. hopefully can have it in this semester. Can;t wait untill big sale coming! woohoo~~~

No comments: