Sunday, March 7, 2010

How famouse.



U-know dong bang shin ki was landed in L.A on March 5th. as we know that leader of DBSK is participating Korea leg of the concert This Is it, dedicated to Michael Jackson. Do you know How proud the fans is...
I'm totally proud.
He is one of the best singer in Korea and now, He is going to L.A for represent Korean in the International production as a dancer. big Wow~

looking to this video, I keep my attention to his appearance. He is just a normal human, with a simple apparel with cap, specs, and headphone - everybody can do it. but what makes every eyes will come after him? even we don't know who he is.
while I watch, there is some question that appear in my mind " how come this kind of person easy to get attention,but yet, people that dressed like him, and wanted to get attention by public, couldn't get it"

Yes... He got the charm! a star charm.

People like me and you maybe want to have that of perfect look that the celebrities have it, and we just trying to be good looking with take care of our self and become more fashionable person.
follow the trend, have the same style or maybe buy a branded stuff and expensive things to be similar with fashion that we want to follow. with up to date fashion and different look, people will looking after us, comment on our appearance, maybe follow our style. it will raise your confident.

but, can we just become a normal person, can't we caught people attention?
it's more relief when people like you because the way you are, they way you treat them not because what you have, and what you wear?

I just want to be a normal person, and other people love me..
how lucky you are when you don't need to change your self for other people.

but I really adore the headphones XD

LOL ^^

No comments: