Thursday, March 11, 2010

ini namanya hobby mahal

I have a big interest on photography, and everyone knows that s not a cheap hobby
My DSLR camera was 7 digits Indonesian rupiah, and if i want to expand my wings,
I need to add more digits to buy the equipment,
so far.. I'm stuck with it. no purse injection :P

and do you think when I see this I wouldn't interest with it?

Fuji Instax mini

camera that was rare found in everywhere, because there is no more film supply for it
but since toy cam is famous the demand of it still high
It's quite pricey, not..this is pricey
Then fuji saw there is still a demand on this camera, they produce the new one
which is very good and fashionable @_@


with so many choice of color, and the design it was really interesting
they designed it small size that easy to carry out
with a variation of brightness adjustment, it's user friendly for people like us.
it worth of 1.000.000 IDR until 1.750.000 IDR
but don;t worry, it's just a starter that you need to spend if you want to own this cute camera
and for using it, you need to put your asset more to the film which is look like this:



fuji intax film


they still maintain the film with 10 pieces of 1 pack, you can have it with 90.000IDR
which is so expencip!!!!
OMG!
means that If you like to take a lot of picture you need to dig up you pocket for more money


I'm pure fans of photography, and I'm a good photographer
but, Is this worth for me?
LOL

No comments: