Tuesday, November 17, 2009

note for you my lovely friend

don't be so disappointed friend
I know that you are so -thing too much- kind of person
and make it too deep until you can't breath

If you think this is a fight - yes it is
and If you don't agree with whatever I said - yes you can
but If you DISAPPOINTED with what I said in PM or BLOG it's your fault
because you don't know who am I
I always doing it and don't care whatever people said. - coz This is what I feel!
and feeling is very OBJECTIVE. you need to remember: feeling is keep changing!

anyway, I don't really know that you care about my PM -coz people use to ignore it (thank's that you care)
and I don't really bother that my Pm is going to your news feed..
this is life.. bitter and pain -sometimes
but you must know.. It's nothing called Friendship if there is no fight inside.
when you can handle the problem, there is when your friendship growing
that is why I'm still staying here and not avoiding conflict.

hope you read this blog and understand.
*I don't care whether you like me or not, no one can shape my image in your heart except your self, but I like you so much with whatever that you feel about me, with everything that you done to me, no matter who you are. maybe you prefer friend that always keep something inside, but I'm not that kind of person, that's how the way you know me actually.

No comments: