Saturday, November 21, 2009

God...
I really really like that phone...
You know that I wanted it so much, until I looking for it by my self, in the whole surabaya
I wish I can use it longer....
T.T


confession:
actually... I have lost my phone twice..and this is the third time.
this is first time I dare to buy a pricy phone, after I lost some phone before and made a bit trauma in my life. this is first time I dare to have a lilbit hi tech phone
I really want to enjoy, I really want to proud
that is why I take care of it, I really appreciate it.
but yeah, really.. It's hurt, and shocked!
I hate loosing something that I try to hold on.-everyone don't like it-
I try my best.. but It was too late.
I miss the phone... I miss the phone chain the most!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stay strong. =) let it go..dont cry dont cry,. cheers