Friday, November 13, 2009

no more TVXQ


Guys, I really sad when the media said that most probably you wouldn't comeback together,
in addition, you will MIA for long time.
.......................................................

I was your big fans...
Yes I am still..
but after everything that happen to three of you (jaejoong, xiah, mickey) I really don't know how you guys gonna continue this.
I was praying that It's gonna be over soon.
I really wish that you guys will together again and sing for us.
I still miss your concert and want to wait until you come again to Malaysia

But now.. everything seems doesn't go well..
and I need to face that You guys might not be together again.
solo carrier... is that what you guys wanna be?
and no more TVXQ.....


*I will still keep everything that I have, I'm still your big fans!

No comments: