Wednesday, November 11, 2009

my mom said



today my mom told me about "pasangan hidup"
and it's like the whole bible she read to me.
I know that she is really particular in this topic.

I really try to understand, but it's lil bit hard
until I can get summary on it..
That sometimes she has her own ego, she want to be proud of her son/daughter that can get great future in law for her.
It doesn't matter where they come from, as long as the background still "acceptable" it's not an issue for her. she know that for a guy, if they are not smart enough to get excellent girl they will stuck with whatever they have now (like my brother) but for a girl (which mean "me") if you cannot get a valuable couple maybe she will offer me to get a good one (in her point of view)
but, overall it's still a waste if you cannot get a good one, since you are grow up in a great family and good background
fiuh, it's a burden...

however...
It's not as simple as she think- she aware of it
looking at my two brother that has their own couple, it's difficult to get everything as great as your think
and she really telling me that girl has totally different theory from a guy.
or in other word.. she expect me to do better than what my brother has done!
it's like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~

okay, it's okay...really okay..
because I'm single now, not yet found anyone
maybe lil bit falling in love with someone.
but I'm still FREE do whatever I want..
and still, there is a chance for me to get what she want
but in my theory, I cannot get everything done for her, I have my own way
the things that my soul mate need to full fill , to complete my life

but really, I dunno...
It's seems to early talking about that, but yeah...
my turn is coming soon... I'm 20!

*everyone like happy ending!

No comments: