Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wish list! (for classmates)

My birthday coming soon...do you know that???
yeah first of may, when people are busy with demonstration everywhere, coz that is labour day
that when I was born.. so my mom said, I will become a hard working person.
i hope so,,,

anyway, my best friend always ask me what I want in my birthday..
do you mean present right..
well, is that important??
I never make a wish list before, coz i know no one will be special in my birthday
I believe only me can appreciate my self in my birthday..
anyway..
since you guys are very kind with me, I dare to make wish list this year..
see how many you can make it come true. anyway I will choose carefully so you wouldn't find it so hard :P

my WISH LIST:
1. if you really want to make a party for me...CASPER PLASE COME!! you didn't come last year I'm very disappointed you know! :(
2. I wish... soohui coming, only soohui!! . but it is too hard then never mind.
3. I want a lot of wish to motivate me in the future. give me a lot of cards ^^
4. I want to celebrate my birthday in korean restaurant again, but lower price. but I don't think can treat all of you.. :(
5. If you plan to give me something, actually you can help me to find the starbucks mug!
this starbucks mug are old stock. I try to find but it's difficult..really difficult. the price is about 30RM ++. if you have friend who work in starbucks you can get 30% discount.
this is the picture.


this mug is big size, it's dove ceramic not glossy. this is what i try to find


this also old stock, you can also help me to find this, but bigger size.they have!

yeap. don't worry, I wouldn't hope that so much..but the important thing is your support.
I'm not gonna run again. but please.. don't bully me! I'm 20!!!!
Thanks.

No comments: