Saturday, April 11, 2009

one step



I feel my life move on...
move to something that definetly happen someday. but right now, I feel that this is the time.

I start to think about maturity
when I need to decide my own life, with my future family.
I begin to think about getting old..
about how old people interpret this life.
I begin to think about death.
about how old people that cares me, think about that.

You know, I realize that life it's not as longer as I felt
It's just a short time.
Esspecially for my mom, my uncle and my grandmother...life it's just for awhile.
For me, I don't know when God what me to end this journey.
might be later, maybe tommorow, and all that I have it's nothing.

20, it's just in front of me now...
not more that 20 day's I will officially have my 20 years old.
this is the time when teenages start to think about their future carrier, their dream, and family.
I need to be ready for that...for being mature.



No comments: