Thursday, April 2, 2009

BBF-end

Finally, Boys Before Flowers come to the end.

It's been long time since my housmate introduce this korean drama to me.
and I felt something is missing when I end the my last episode,
I just realize they had been part of my days.
They always fill my spare time when I need to rest from the busy day, give me a relax and laugh
sometimes amaze of their looks,despite the tired and unperfect life.
Jun Pyo, Ji Hoon, Jan Di, Woo bin Eu Jun..
This movie is still good although create in many version, and I prove that I'm still fallin love with the story, since I began my astonishment in 2001.
It's just a movie but it did change my life.
Just wondering that I need to rush find another movie to motivated my life *lol
anyway,
Good luck for the director, if you want to make the next episode, I will waiting for it!
Nomu Joayo~!!!

No comments: