Sunday, April 5, 2009

PROJECT HOME WELL DONE

FINALLY!!
PROJECT HOME have done their last big job which is HOME CARNIVAL!
after a lot of things happen that distract our mind, miss understanding, tired, lazy and everything..
finally we done our Carnival! And I'm very happy!! :))))
It's unexpected that our Carnival done very smoothly and a lot of happiness there.
I have seen a lot of tired face, confuse and unsatisfied, but it's disappear in the End. replace with satisfaction, happiness, and strong In group feeling everyone like happy ending right?)

Maybe there is a lot of troublesome behind the scene, something that not done well
but really...
I'm really really happy 100x.
it's really unexpected ending , it's so much better than what i had been wondered.
In my point of view. this carnival is SUCCESSFUL!

There is some fact that I didn't show to everyone during carnival, and I never done it before:

1. I finish my whole camera memory!
2. My hand shaking, because i hold my camera the whole day.
my feet very weak because I'm not really sit until almost the end of carnival
3. I didn't take my lunch box!
4. My happiness defeat my disappointed feelings that appear in the beginning of carnival. so I can keep smile till the end of carnival

I know, after I write this blog maybe some other things will happen,
maybe disappointed, miss understanding, miss communication or any other issue will appears.
But I REALLY thanks to GOD for today! I feel He really blessed our Carnival!
Although there some rain and thunder, but still, didn't affect our event (max I beaten your bad pray!lol)

WELL DONE GUYS GOOD JOB!!
and thanks God for today!

No comments: