Thursday, April 30, 2009

tik tok tik tok

today is the last day I enjoy my 19 years old..
and then I wouldn't have my 10+9..
I will have 20
absolutely number that most of the girl will look "old" or maybe "mature"
yes, I will spend the rest of my life to think about mature things.. OMG
I'm not tennager anymore!
This feelinf seems like when I want to leave my 17..very hard feeling.
but yeah, every second we also getting old, it's just when we will make a celebration for that.
WTH!

today my 50% birthday bonus from Digi are coming,
with the first sentence is "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" wht??!!
I haven't end my 19,then it congrats me happy birthday.lol

I think I need some changes in my 20 years old
some plan, or wishes?
yaya..I gonna think about that XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naaad.. hppy burfdaeeeeeeeeeee...
^^
moga2 tambah mua2 yg bae...
kurang mua2 yg gx bae...
kali mua2 yg udha bae..
bagi mua2 yg udha gx bae..
ahahaha..

LOPHE uuu..
P.s. hang out lge donk qlo dha gx busy.. hihihi.. kgeen lha.. ^^