Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goodbye shelly

Dedicated to jane's hamster.. shelly

I still remember when the first time I saw you in vann house..
you are so small,so cute. different with other, coz your eyes is red.
I really wanted to have you, but you are jane's birthday present.
When she came, she surprised when we give you to her, she felt she that can't take care of you..coz she affaraid to touch you..
but finally she really learn to touched you,she got exicted.
and need long time until jane found the right name for you..
we called you shelly
you grow so fast and I hope that you will still growing untill you give child for dunhill
you had to stay in my house once,almost 5 days...
and I know that you are really like to sleep.

You know that Jane really love you
she really afraid when you sick
and she really angry when her housmate BF put highligh in your body.
Do you know how big her love to you,when she cried because you pass away.
and I hope you stay in peace somewhere there.

Goodbye girl!

*ps : I pray for her during mass and also bubu (coz she sick! she had a bad sick) but miracle did happen! when I came home..bubu bck to normal..she had recover from the sick! praise to the lord!

No comments: