Sunday, February 22, 2009

visit SPCA

yeap...Saturday,21 February 2009 the first group went to SPCA
some of us are have no idea that we will clean the cage and something like that.
they used long pants (great work for that) and shoes (good luck!) lol
we start about 9am..
and yeah...what I have though before was true!
we really interact with them "direcly",means that..we go inside every partition area,with the uniq parfum around, we clean the cage..be friendly with every wet newspaper (because of the pie) and some of dog food with saliva.
the good thing is,they are very friendly..and too happy to welcome us,until after they step on their pup,and they jump to me...(greattttt!!!)

I'm taking part of feeding them.
because I'm expirience with big dog (i have 24++ in my hometown!), so I choose big dog to be my victim...lol,but I did good job man! I love the way they welcome-ing me. but not the pup part..(yeakz!)

jacinta said that first 5 pets that you see there is the best choose for you.
but it didn't happen to me..
after I saw all the dogs and cats,finally..I'm falling in love with her..
3 months dogs with dominant orange..
her name is bingo..
she so cute...and really warm. they way she look at people and behave are really sweet. I want to meet her one more...I want!

this is some of the picture from our visited.


food for more that 100 dogs



I said "makannnnn!!"


this is bingo! the one who make me falling in love!


the new puppy camin need warm house!

for more information,please visit projecthomeblog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jane said...

It was a tiring morning for us, but it was worth the time!!!