Monday, February 9, 2009

angelina VS brad pit

VS

This week I really had a great movie
great movie for me is movie that can teach me something new about this life, then I can learn new thing from It

I was watching Benjamin Button in Saturday night and Changeling in Sunday afternoon
It's really2 long movie, the duration is between 2,5-3 hours, both
but you know, it was a great movie!

Benjamin button show me how the problem was really happen in the beginning when Bejamin can't deny it, his fate to born different with others , he was born physically old. he need to settle his problem by his own, not growing like ordinary people it's really hard to settle it.
finally, He need to decide a lot of things to other people behalf. especially his lover, where he met in the middle of ages. and his family.
the movie impress me with the changes of brad. they really make his face from old-to really young.awesome!
It's 3 hours! but every single scene was meaningful.

and about changeling, I know It's kind a bored movie in the beginning,because the setting is in 1928.
This story is about the a mother that lost her child. she has a strong believe that her child is still alive. because of her faith, she need to pass a lot of things that other people don't dare to do. and because of her faith, her save other people , although her child is died.
she has been accuse as a crazy woman, and stay in lunatic asylum. she had been treat very bad.
she suceed to show one case of kidnapping the largest in history Los angles, with 20 cruel victim.
2,5 hour was really meaningful.

first,they teach me how to facing problem,and the second how to have faith in your own,
you know,after long time, i just feel that I really had a movie.

I really had fun with both movie, and it' s recommend for you guys.


No comments: