Tuesday, February 17, 2009

no Line!! T.T

Hi there,
It such a long time I didn't touch the internet because since last week they cut off my line.
*grrr
I don't really know what the reason, but I think it's because my housmate haven't pay the monthly payment. (@.@)
I'm kind of... lost
I'm kind of people that miss anything happen in the world
I can't move, can't explore my will.
I feel like they put me in the box,with no modern media that can bring me around the world.
because of that, I realize how Important Internet for me.

But, besides the bad moment that I pass..I have a good deal from it.
I can spent my time to read book, explore my imagination, and improve my vocabulary
yeah..sometimes, Play your own movie in your mind it's not bad.
and It's quite Interesting, you can have your own version of the story.

but yeah, I really need lines now.
kinda boring T.T
-please my housmates, I know you are pretty busy, but I don't like to be your victim of your unresponsibility actions. thanks.

No comments: