Monday, March 2, 2009

intimidation

I'm not sure that's the right way to express my condition..
but what I know is.. now I have enough brief to said that..yeah.. I'm feel intimidating.

this leadership things in our project is not easy..I know.
I don't have problem with design. but maybe yeah,after I'm being the head of publicity department
Is not about design or photography that I need to do, but It's because of the members.
I know that the great leader is someone who can change the member who become leader someday.
You know that I did tried it.
I want to make everything is under control and easy for everyone..
but what I get is...
Intimidation, a bit irritating behaviour. and luckily, I have a big passionate control, compare than before.
and you can call me mature now.
this is team work, everybody need to work,need to cooperate, need SACRIFICE! and when everybody think about their own behalf, is wouldn't work ..
but if it's still not enough time to do your job.. so what are you doing in 24 hours that God gives to you??

I had a lot of things to do, not as free as everybody. I need to figure it out.
design need time, toke my whole day to finish.
I can't feel tired, I can't feel sleepy, coz my work waiting for me and need to continue..
but I try to accept any condition..

please don't complain, I hate people who yell at me when they actually did wrong. and I hate people who didn't listen to me when actually understand nothing!


No comments: