Sunday, March 29, 2009

night after knowing

hmm, I had done my earth hour for today,it's exactly 60 minutes. cool.
so I think this is my time to have my hour.

I had very bad crush today,
I'm just get pissed off with some kind of attitude, I'm just dis agree with it, in my condition that I was fine, no emotional appeal.

but, I need to facing the uncontrolled emotional,that's supported by high voice- bossy voice, seems to give me a command, and you think who you are? I hate that. impolite
and one more is, idealistic unreasonable person, that always stand in her way, that always think in her way, never want to share politely with another decision, I know why she just difficult to find something that comfortable with her, yeah maybe because of her stingy behaviour.

and this two character that suddenly appear tonight, can change my personal cheer full behavior, with much happy spirit and open minded today, become such as intimidate person. OMG

just don't act that's nothings happen, I just can't understand they can't wait me for a while.
because of that, I miss one thing that very Important to me,
I'm okay with it ! Don't get me wrong.
I just can't understand why they can't work together tonight. and just let me sign it! that's bad.

No comments: