Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My 23 BIRTHDAY

Praise God for nother year!
now I'm officially 23, and I spend last night in different situation.. I stay at the hotel and spoil my self with the comfort. padahal sebelumnya aku sempet stress gimana cara membuat ultah kali ini berbeda.. setelah aku memutuskan untuk menginap di Hotel Everbright, I'm in total relief! semua galau yg awlanya sudah di ubun2 (sampe Dion bingung) sekrang sirna separo..






the next day, Dion nemeni aku seharian... meski nggak ada particular kado, but this is like a best gift I ever had... he gave me companion, made me feel comfort and loved, talk to me heart to heart, tears drop, anger raise, but still in a strong intimacy. It's only us. new commitment, new spirit. Thanks God

We spend the afternoon in the Hare and Hatter, with "Tea High"


and continue with BBq..



Love you God, love my life.. thanks for this 23 years of Your love, thanks for the best gift ever.

No comments: