Sunday, November 20, 2011

job in Christmas

Hey yo!
Christmas is coming to town... la la la la..
this is the moment that I've been waiting for.. many job vacancies has been offer for this season.
according to my plan, I will back to the my old job which is Santa Helper in Myer, so happy coz I earned a lot of money last year, and I'm so excited about his job, to back again with the team.. I have done all the procedures and sent all the documents which they needed. I'm so optimistic to back in Santa Photo Factory and can't wait to see all the children faces happily waiting for the Christmast..
Anyway, I have my current job as a Food beverages attendance in Adelaide Convention Centre, and it will be busy on November-December, many upcoming event for Christmas...
and somehow, I worried that both of it will clash, troubles me somehow...

But, the truth tells different
the Santa season suppose to start last week, and they didn't inform me anything about the badges and t shirt that I should wear during working time, they didn't call me and they didn't send any document back to me. but they did say that I got this job, and send me an offer letter, that's it.
I'm so worried, so I decided to call the Manager, and he says he will call me back.. but he didn't actually find me. I call him again.. and he sais he will call me back when there is someone couldn't make the shift.
 I need to get those shirt and badges before I start work, so I call the office central and ask them to send me the stuff, but they said they couldn't send me the t shirt and badges I have no shift this season..
.. means I'm not working with them this season..
I was really speachless, I told them that I have accepted, and the manager will call me when the sift is available for me, but the office central said, "no he won't"
goshhh, why they didn;t straight away said that I'm not working, but hang me over there...
they added, that I can find any other job offer... GOOD! I have imagine how many experiences I will get and how many that I can save from this job...but the fact tells different

Right now, I'm just trying to think positive..
maybe God wants me to spent more time with my family, after two years we haven't meet each other..
maybe He wants me to be a lil relax, because in two months I will leave Australia for good, maybe He wants me to have my sweet time, out from trouble clashes roaster and stress.. maybe He just want me to appreciate this time.

Anyway, My Boyfriend get the same job in Santa Land this year... yeay!
maybe I will enjoying the job through him,
honestly, I really happy that he could get the job, so he has no reason to going back Indonesia early, or else he will leave me alone in Aus
I love because he can earn more money, he can learn to interact with kids, and communicate with them, so that he will not get in trouble when he get his own :)

No comments: