Friday, June 10, 2011

"ter-beban"

I don't know whether this is the correct words to express my feeling,
obviously everyone has their favourite activity, for me, rather than thinking about my 2 assignments that due next week, and worth 50%, I rather thinking about something else..
somehow it doesn't make any senses, even pretty much destructing me, however I always end up writing a blog, because I discover something about my self.

"terbeban" , in English means burdened.
I burdened with all the assignments and over thinking of something else, too much emotional involve somehow, and I burdened by all the responsibility that I should done.
but, how about burdened with honour?

That is what I feel everytime I work in Jesus land..
last time I was His sheep, and now He mold me to be a shepherd.
really is not an easy job, but I always hold this verse, which I got from one Senior who inspired me so much


"Kesanggupan kami adalah pekerjaan Allah"
- 2 Kor 3:5



Adelaide, is one of the promising land who God has given to me. with a lot of struggle, I found my real way back to His house, the place where I wanted to be, the place which I can feel His love everyday, work in His land, and be bless to others who in needs.



Really, I don't want to stop here.. and So far, I'm trying to keep up the Choir, be able to serving the mass every month. Gather all the youngsters and keep them update with anything happen in the church.

but there is something missing from Adelaide.., not many youngsters, no MUDIKA.

one of my friend Cicil , somehow remains me to be alert with this.
seriously, I'm not really into MUDIKA, because personally I have problem to communicate liberally with many people, and I am not good in organisation.

but, MUDIKA Adelaide need to be started, and I really want to make them exist and not sinking. Adelaide has a Youth, even we are not really active, but we have community to accommodate all the idea and creativity of youngsters in Adelaide.
YES, not much... not many youngsters are willing to serve God, and I admitted, Adelaide is small city, not many Indonesian who is Catholic stay, and even harder to find someone who wants to serve. fiuh~


Honestly, I understand that I'm not alone, and this is not my work, This is God's work. He is able to everything,

but I just need partner to start, I really have no idea how to do this, I just have a longing to serve Him and do His work. but to start this work need a lot of sacrifice and commitment. I can't handle this by my self.. I need peoples to fight with me, and have a strong desire to work for Jesus.



God, I surrender... I only have heart to serve You

"Terjadilah padaku menurut perkataanMu"



No comments: