Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WELCOME MANOHARA ^^

WELCOME HOME
manohara pulang ^^




Indonesia Embassy memang sucks!

this is the VIDEO during manohara in Singapore



the voice of manohara, fact that she had a horrible abuse from putra raja kelantan.



quote from manohara
"mereka boong, mano bener2 di potong waktu di trenggano,mano dipaksa semuanya"
"mano dipotong-potong, dadanya dipotong2,serta disuntik biar ketiduran terus di -------"

OMG...
I don't believe that it really happen.I thought it's just a bullshit and all non sense...
but really it did happen to her
he really cut her breast??? he gave her drug to make her faint then fuck her?
what a human?!
It's abuse! against human rights...
and it's really unacceptable.

I'm in Malaysia now, doesn't mean I hate Malaysia,I wouldn't blame anyone
I just can't believe what did happen to her.
Manohara better stay in Indonesia..
although Indonesia is like almost the end of the life, everyday disaster
but, It's nice place to life with people that can take care of you, rather than people that always makes u as a toy.

"daripada negri orang hujan emas lebih baik di negri sendiri hujan batu "

anyway...WELCOME HOME
I hope you can have a better future in Indonesia.

No comments: