Friday, June 5, 2009

dream team face -my face as well in bmwshorties blog



wow, finally It's came out!
my friend jane ask me to answer what does life means to you,
and yeah, it's really publish although only in Blog.

so, what life means to me?

"People will have a lot of different opinion about life, but for me life is a CHOICE. It’s a choice for you whether you want it to be as happy as you want or as horrible as you can’t imagine. Every step that we make in our life can make a big difference in our future. Life gives me a chance to learn a lot of things that my parent’s haven’t done to me, it’s my choice whether I want to take the opportunity or not. You will never know what you are going to be in life if you do not have the courage to stand up for your choices."

-Nadia Nicole, 19-

thanks for the grammar checking ;)


click HERE for more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 200 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?