Thursday, June 25, 2009

Learn and improve

my PM of the day in FB
"please don't help me to ask,coz it makes me wouldn't learn anything"

I just feel like God always help me to start something in anyway,

I realize that is very difficult to start something when it connected with people feeling
especially when they are in bad mood- or maybe they are changes, but we don't realize-
scared, angry, disappointment, moody or whatever
but seriously we need to learn how to win other people hearth.
I need to learn

"I found it easy to hurt other people feeling.
but hard to make it better."

If, whenever case that I facing people always help me, I mean he or she doesn't mean to help me, but it does. in the future I couldn't help my self. I couldn't help my self to learn how to facing other people feeling. It makes me can't grow.
to start a conversation and put a side an ego and willing to come first to confess the mistake.
To try communicated with a correct languages and relevant word that can touch other people heart, at least they can understand what we are trying to say.
In many case, I couldn't do it... in English

I found it's a weak side of me that I need to improve.
I just scared to start, to much ego to put a side my self-regard, and stubborn enough to admit my weaknesses-my mistake.

I need to learn, I need to improve.

No comments: