Friday, May 1, 2009

HAPPY 20 NADIAAA!!!


======================================================

=====================================================

SAENGIL CHUKAEE NADIAAAA!!!
tambah tua loe! XD

thx for the unbelievable present..
Frist from SOLO..that make me laugh and surprise coz you are very romantic ^^
and for my ridzuan friend,..thx for the visit and make me as you victim..
I'm 20... not begin with 1 again..

anyway, unbelievable presen had done last night 00.50am malaysia time.
I just let whatever they did to me, coz I didn't expect that they did those things in my 20th!
which is mature enough to celebrate with kindness,
and yeah, I think a lot of revenge had been done. and weel done.ahahaha

this is some of the report "ke-keji an kawan2 kawanku"


they push me righ-left


they lock me in the corridor! so bad!


the paper said " Awas Flu babi"


egg in my head!


action that had been catch with my camera!

Catch ya!



although they make me like insane, but I'm still happy :)

and yeah, they are not only make me as a victim, but they also invited 1 phunk-ers and 2 she-male, hahahahaha.....



See? I'm stiil more masculin then them!


Okay, thats interesting...

but the most beautiful present that I have is from Indonesia...
this is one video present from solo friend..that make me laugh although i keep watching in 7 times.


this video from my dudut. check this out! second version.




surprise that I'mm waiting for are coming,
my classmate give me a wonderfull birthday! I can say that it's the best birthday that i've ever had
Because it's special from them!
they really did it for me!
they did cook, buy cake, slice meat, bring pan for bbq, wrote birthday card, find a star bucks cup for me, go to ampang buy a korean snack!
you guys really good to me!

yaya..im the most lucky girl in the world!

snack tht max and casper special brought to me lol


muaaach!

they cook for mee!! ^^


korean BBQ ala Max

we enjoy our time together

love you guys~

from 5 whises that I wanted, they can make 3 of it came true!
1. casper came
2. a lot of card
3. korean food!

you are rocks!!!!

No comments: