Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year, New Spirit, New Hope

FINALLY...I'm blogging

yeap after the long holiday, travel everywhere (Bali,Solo, Surabaya, Malang, and Jakarta)
I'm ready for school.
Timetable was out, seems that this semester will be harder than last semester. a lot of afternoon class.. thank you! :(

I'm just curious what this semester want to bring me. I mean.. every semester I felt he changing of my life, In Friendship, Love, Ability, knowledge, understanding. and I'm just curious what I gonna be in this semester.
a lot of project assignment ,proposal , and presentation.
yeah, I will not going home in the July because i will have internship which is my fifth sem. and I hope It will improve me in everything.
I hope this will be a process to me to be more mature and have an ability to manage my time and control my emotion. then... I'm ready to face the future..


Many people talk about resolution and evolution in the new year.. for me, seems like I don't have really, exactly goal that I want to reach. or . maybe. I haven't think about that.
I just hope can be more cheer and semangat to face my day, maybe because I haven't change my hairstyle..so heavy.ugh..


anyway...


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
hope this year will be better than last year

No comments: