Friday, January 30, 2009

Boys before Flowers - Korean Version

"Their Looks, Must a gift from Heaven"



Yeap, I'm a bit surprise that korea launch their version of meteor garden,
after a bit long that Meteor garden is not booming anymore.
I dare to watch it, and It's not bad.
Their refresh the memory of audience, with new situation.
they have the same concept of the story, but they make it in Korean version
we can really feel the luxurious, love situation, and gorgeous shoot which is one of characteristic of Korean drama..

The cast are great.
I think they more toward Taiwan then the Japanese.
Coz we can see from the main actor-Jun Jyo (Domioji / Tao Ming she)
he has similar face with Tao Ming she

check this out.


Jun Pyo ( Korean)_Tao Ming she (Taiwan)


And how about the others?

Hmm...You guys will absolutely agree with me if I said the cast of Xi Men ( I forgot the Japanese name) which is the playboy, Is much more Handsome in Korean version!!

check this out.


Kim Bum __Ken Zhu

yeah...I can fell the young aggressive and exotic character from kimbum...character who really needed for play boy. (lol)
Then, the character of San Chai was really ordinary girl, not as beautiful as Japanese version, but really cute, like child. compare to barbie hsu, I don't think they will punch her in fighting part.

check this out.
Jandi___San Chai

Jandi perform in uniform at the most..but san chai always wear a simple t-shirt.

This is the character for Mei Chou It's really different. Not really that naughty. but yeah..still prefer Korean version ^^. I don't really focus on him cause in the story he don't relly take part in problem.

check this out.


Woo Bin ___Vannes Wu

And then the Last is... Hanazawa Rui aka Wo Ce Lei aka Ji Hoo (Hyun Joon)
you know why I put It the last..because the last is the best.
At the first... I love Vic Chow... and I wouldn't falling in love with Hyun Joon
from the face...Vic Chow still the best, He can bring the feel of lonely and curiosity.
Hun joon only better than Vic when he smile.. ^^
check this out.


Hyun Joon____Vic Chow

And you know Hyun Joon is actually member of SS501!!! Surprise....
I'm abit admire the,. coz they are Good Looking and have a qualified to be a star.

The red Circle is him.

means that hyun joon can sing..like vic
the different is, hyun joon is singer then become actor, but vic is actor become singer.lolz

No ching he here!
sanchai has no boy friends...but it replace with little talkative brother.
seems that he has come out in different movie...well known face..lol
check this out.


he really hi-tech and always give commend to his sister. damn cute!

Yeah Finally , F4 always handsome..every single member. that's why I said They are a gift from heaven.
although. some of them are have it from surgery, but.the finally result is...they perfectly adorable!



Bonus for you!
credit : milkteazoo

this is the circle or square or whatever of they story. I know we are familiar with the story..



I'm still watching episode 4 now.. I'll continue it tomorrow.
they still haven't finish the story, I think they also play it in KBS now.
For you guys who interested, plan to watch, want to watch it...RECOMENDED!



No comments: