Saturday, January 31, 2009

how about Tribalwars

hey I'm still playing Tribal wars my Dear,..
My village had been grow more and more
during holiday, I welcome 3 new village
2 village in World 22, and 1 village in world 23
check this out

this the picture of world 26, 1 new village, I took it from my ex-member. he even mad till he said rude word to me..lol, i name it ||Sekarep||



this is in world 22, 2 village which highlighted is my new village. New Aqua Heros and New Aqua Furry.



I used my 3 days premium account for both.
actually it's just make me easy to organize, not really helpful.

anyway...
Jan 25, 15:30 server time, I had been close down our tribe...our lovely tribe NO-T
I decided to disband tribe, because I think it would better to us for merge with other tribe which is BIG
Yeah.. and i guess... we still survive now ^^

tribalwars is FUN!

No comments: