Friday, January 16, 2009

New hair cut

Hey...Finally I change my hair cut!
I did it in Cut above, with Money.
I choose the style by my self. I know that short hair-b0b will be this year hairstyle. But Is till love A-symmetric style,which is the side have different length.
And, Accidentally, picture that I choose, that actually not look a like A symmetric type, but It is!
So, with confident I say Yes, and Money Did it!

this is the hairstyle that I showed Money



The typical Asian-Tropic girl will not be exactly the same..but similar..and here I am..with Before and After picture ^^



I like the haircut.
I still have my long hair, more neat. but a bit unsatisfied with the colour, can't really see. Yeah because I said that I don't want really much Gap with the new hair later.

And then continue with shopping..
I bought 1 formal shoes and 1 shoes. then buy some cosmetic that I need.
DAMN! I spent a lot of money today... I need to manage my finance later.
But, I'm Happy..

Thx God for the day
Thx Mom for the money ^^

No comments: