Monday, October 17, 2011

in 5 years time

When we were in high school, there are so many talk about what you want to do in your life, they think that after high school moreover is the important stage where most of the people will choose their own specialities.
and there is another cross roads,is when we are graduating from our universities. And that is the real cross roads for most of us, when the world really begin.
Normally, they tend to ask you about what do you want in your life, or most often, what you are going to be in 5 years..
So, I'm going to answer that question right now, so I can make my mind right.

In 5 years time..
I want to have my own carrier, as in stable carrier, except of the family business, I will have another private company or I will employee by one stabilize company in Indonesia, where by allow me to improve my skill and knowledge in my field.
I will leave in one area in Indonesia, with my own house or room, with my own vehicle, with a stable location.
I have done my certificate of Mandarin.
I have visit Korea, China, Hong Kong, and Europe for business or travelling.
My weight has been reduce as maximum as 60kg (or less), with no pimples and long hair :)
I'm married with a man who I am fell in love with, with a fantastic pre wedding and honeymoon, but simple wedding ceremony, and he has stable job, stable carrier, ready to love me in the rest of his life, in a good or bad, in every condition of me, So do I will love him with my whole hearth, ready to make love and no baby first pleasee,because I'm not going to have before 28, leaving together forever happiness :)

No comments: