Tuesday, July 26, 2011

getting attached

Does getting attach to someone is something wrong?

this week, this topic become booming and bubbling in my day..
One of my friend is not a type of person who like being attach, call this person Mr.Safe, the thing that make it harder he treating other people equally the same, same amount of love, same amount of care, and the amount is extraordinary that often makes other have wrong intention to him, and tend to getting attach to him. call this person Mr.SweetSmile who has a pure heart to care and love his friends with whole heart, looking for a guy as a best friend, and interested in Mr.Safe.

Unfortunately, Mr Safe doesn't really feel comfortable of what Mr.SweetSmile acts towards him. because he treat other people equally and he didn't feel anything special happened between them. opposite what Mr.SweetSmile felt, and it makes him a lil disappointed. the problem is because there is a lack of element in the way their building the relationship. Mr Safe doesn't want to get attach because he had a bad experience in the previous relationship with anyone, that is why he can't trust people. where by Mr.SweetSmile feels that he can give whatever Mr.Safe need, just there is a missing element which is TRUST.


trust in Chinese



What happen between them it's just a example of many cases in the world.
who says getting attach is a bad idea? there is a positive and negative aspect in this area. getting attach means that you will not living alone, you will need to consider everything not as a individual but as a team, and you can't simply decide something as in what YOU need, but what WE need, in this case will growing a senses of care, love and downgrade you egocentric in your self, because you need care to other people . that is the big different between. and more over, the negative part is you will affect each other in many ways, and of course, it will be difficult to work a part with your partner.

I always have a problem of getting attach, not only you. trust me, I've gone through many painful process of being attach and separate after that, and getting really hard on me to get back on my track ALONE. believe or not, most of us in this world are not born to be alone, like Adam needs Eva to accompany him in the Eden.

in my opinion, it's really hard to get attach with someone, I mean it. I rather attach with Jesus or Holy Spirit than with human that mostly will disappoint us. and having a intimate spiritual relationship with them really gave me a great outcome, not even a single damage, but power in most of the time, and I'm willing to getting attach with them the rest of my life, ops, I still have my own life, I'm not going to ended as a nun? Am I? haha

looking back in the reality and the challenge that God has given, I'm ready to getting attach with someone..
Or I think, might already get attach to him now, even it's not officially =).that is when I took the challange of getting hurt, sacrifice, forgiving, love unconditionally, whatever that it cost me, I will take. but having to say this is really hard for me to thinking that we are actually apart, and have no idea when we can be together, and figure out our real character.

Still thinking about our conversation last night, that we are actually talking about our future. and we can see our path is not yet meet in the same way
really hard to imagine, because as a partner, there is no way to be separate, even there is still a long way to go the future, I have no idea how I can get attach in this situation, but the problem it's already happen.

I told him not to think about us first, but concentrate on his future.
because I believe his future is his. is not always about me, I might not be his future, but I'm here now, will helping him through out this hard time of his life. or maybe only in this period, then we take our own way?,we might never know.
and I still have a dream that I want to build, I still want to learn many stuff that require me to travel. and getting attach might be a liitle hard for me. but I have found someone who worthwile, and it's gonna take us a long process till we get it trhough the real obstacles.

Honestly, I have no right answer to this puzzle, I need more time to get it done.
but I believe, there is nothing wrong to get attach. it's the matter make use of getting hurt and sacrifice,and care. but you also will learn something that you can't pay it with dollars. choose the right person who trust worthy. If you find one in your life, keep them, and build your world, and fill it with love.

if you haven't find one, pray to God that he will find you the right one, someone that you need.

=)

No comments: