Saturday, February 26, 2011

pentingnya persahabatan

I still remember when the first time I came to Adelaide, my heart still attached with all my best friends in Malaysia feeling of emptiness and missing someone who really close to me, made me wanted to go back Malaysia so much. several months passed, and I still couldn't find any place which makes me comfortable as what I felt for them, It's really hard to find somebody to fill my emptiness Those longing made me wanted to go back Malaysia so much and make heavily to stayed nicely in Adelaide. but now It's different. when I am in Malaysia, there is always something that bounded me with Adelaide, something strong that attach in my heart, and I never forget it even though I am with my girlfriends. something that makes me missing Adelaide so much, makes me can't wait to going back, and those reasons realized me, that I have made a friendship over there a Friendship that brought me alive, has been fill my emptiness with love and feeling of belonging. which same amount with what I had in Malaysia. I don't say that those feeling which I felt for my GF are gone, both of them are still best friend of mine, both of them were giving me different expirince of friendship, the similiarity is they fill up my emptiness with their love, which is I need the most. feeling that I am not alone, there always will be friends around me who will help me when I need them So, when you want your life easier and full of love, please make a friend, and find your true friends * I love you guys: ALice, Vinny, Christine, Joko, Dion, Hendry you guys absolutely have my vote in heaven!! :)

No comments: