Thursday, February 10, 2011

character that I need (3)

One of my non favorite activities is stay at home and being unproductive.

YES, especially when I need to do it in my holiday time, I mean if I'm in Adelaide now,in my own room, it's going to be my choice to be at home, but Helllow, I'm in Penang, I spent almost 12 days here and I am depending on a person to bring me out and I stuck at their home for almost 3days in a row.

Oh My God, this is really not my favorite.

The condition of uncertain, depending, and have no choice is the best part which makes me lack of control and can't do anything much to changes it.- this is one of my problem.
Soon, I will have this situation everytime when I have a boyfriend or someone who I will call my other half. but I need some more space to it.
maybe what I needs are to be more understanding and patience. more easily to accept the condition without arguing or nagging, not to see who is win or lose, but more to how to solve this problem.

I'm easily to accept and be more understanding tho. but somehow I need to face that in my heart always have an argument that prove the real condition and my real reaction. just after awhile and with fully controlled, I can process it to be a better reaction.

anyway, I want someone that has a plan, A,B,C fail still have D and E. so we can choose which one is more suitable and more discussion, not only one person decision. and I hope that I have a partner who like to travel

:)

No comments: