Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

It's really good to know that I'm living in 2010. yeah, now is 2010
I believe that everybody have their hope, their wish and their solution to make this year better than last year
neither me, I have a bunch of list for it,
but there's always one question in my head
"Is that really important to make a list?"

Me, personally.. difficult to decide

Everyday,I see so many things happen and every night I have different things to wish,
and honestly, I don't like to wish for my self , it's really pleasure to wish for other person too
agree?
Coz when people surround you are happy, you will happy with them and their will be less sad, and pain..maybe.

and this year I wish my appearance will be so much better ( I want to touch 62kg for my weight!) and My personality will be so much controllable. I need my Jesus for it.

every friend that I appreciate so much. I will send msg to them
"happy new year, i hate you more this year!"

and you know when I send you that msg, you are really important to me!
but for those celebrate with me, you have been a part of my days


anyway..
this year I have new room that still so messy and I It's already full of my things
until my friend said "how long you've been moved here?, looks like you've been here a year"
pardon me, I'm moving 2,5 years memory inside this room, of course it's full
haha.
I will posted the memory of my old house a new look for my new house.


No comments: