Saturday, December 5, 2009

newmoon

Finally! after been a years I'm waiting.. and keep up with every update that this movie made, I watch the movie today!
It's kind of late, I know. I'm not expecting for a premier viewing, but any time that can make me comfortable while I'm watch it.
and yea.. with a right people, right time and in the right place!
I was watching with my small gang, with alice and vinny beside me, and in my favourite position, and in sunway pyramid.

Okay, basically.. I can rate 3 upon 5 for this movie.. why? I can say that they lost their aesthetic! It just a bit rush, with no fully emotional emphasis. but still, new moon will be my fav movie.

I still can feel the cold of forks, and the smell of wet leaves. and La push is almost the same with what i imagine while I'm reading the book. just the voluntary was not as scary and sacred as i imagine, and the werewolf are so fake! things are always like this, what we imagine is better that the movie.

And beside that, after the break between twilight and new moon, we will discovery a lot of things about the cast, maybe we find out about their biography, and you know who is the real Edward Cullen and he is really NOT cool. It happens in the beginning of the movie, when edward Cullen coming, and we supposedly blind oh his charm and said "wow", now become laugh because we really see the uncoolness side of him. LOL
I was surprise with the effect that they make for Taylor (jacob) . He can be very handsome and manly! yeah he is, but when they make his that tall he is so gorgeous! some of the dialog was really cool. I can't remember that one by one, maybe i need to watch it again :)

And finally, It's just a new moon, and will be continue with eclipse. i hope they get a lot of critics so that they can make a goo improvement for the next movie.

I newmoon

No comments: