Friday, December 11, 2009

lossing important things

God told me, He gave me a sign.

"God's will is to make us mature and complete, not to keep us free from pain"
-kong hee

I told Him, phone doesn't matter, as long as my wallet still save..
and that night he was give sign to me and my mom, to put the bag in the save place.
my uncle's house is save place.. but sometimes it's didn't go well
someone took it, maybe the right word is stole it.
my new bags, my wallet, and all document inside.
oh God.. It's just another test.

"but can you still be kind when other people threat you unfairly?"

I will prove to you God, all the things in the world means nothing for me.
It wouldn't broke my faith in you.
all that I have only my identity in your heart.
I just want to ask you one thing
just don't ever leave me alone...

No comments: