Sunday, December 6, 2009

move out

time move out, close to the separation
when I need to leave anything that make me comfortable in this 2,5 years in Malaysia
actually not anything,but most of it.
my house that make comfort, my lophly housemate, my room, and most of the furnish inside that I collect one by one.(I just release two of my big cupboard and wardrobe, it's dominate my room)
at least it's lighten my burden in the next 6 months,
at least, I'm not loosing anything, as in if I move to Perth I might l0ose more than this
but I wouldn't.
I just don't dare to leave anything that set for me here, especially my friend.

I'm moving for a new beginning.
I will move to the place that all of us will gather, all my gang will be there, and I wouldn't be alone.

sometimes changes is hard,
but when you stay in the track and just go ahead, just make sure you are pretty sure about your decision
it will be alright.
yeah nadia.. you will be fine!

X.O.X.O
Love you jesus!




No comments: