Saturday, September 29, 2007



hey babe...

i reallyy miss u so much..

what do you think about 4 or 5 month? ^^

and we going now.... to the next stage

wish u still being part of my day..or more important..

-nadia-


Djhie
Posted 28/09/2007 02:27


I want to show you rainbows

and feel your soft touch on my cheek

when they bring tears to my eyes.

I want to whisper my love to you in the morning

when everything and everyone sleeps

for silence will not harbor lies.

I want to hear your voice when I'm not with you

as if it were my own thought

sand love was never alone.

I want to see in your eyes the truth inside me

so that everyday that I question

I can look at you and know.

I want to take your loneliness

and paint it over with bright memorie

still only love is in view.

Should the stars appear for just one night every thousand years

I would wait a lonely eternityto see them with just you

No comments: