Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Announcement

WELCOME...

This not my first time to write my blog..but thiz is my first time to do that in english languages!
You know.. i need a big brave to show you guys
how poor my English is... See..how much You can Find a wrong grammar? But...never mind..at least miss cathrine is not in here ^^

Today is..19 September right?? i dunno what im not choosing a good day to start my log..who knows i will get a lucky or something if i choose a good day...ok,supervision whatever...hahahaha


Let You know..i change my mind to have my own blog because thiz morning i got some fun explanation for my classmate (wanna be) about blog..how fun it is...how easy it is..and i just try.. thax for Jason...hahahahaha

And u must to know that picture..see?
thiz is my year book...and a lot of my memories are there..my lovely high school life..hahaha..sooo fast,if you want to see it...u must have permission from me..because......It is still in Indon now...^^

Just have fun on thiz guys...i just started..nothing special..

PeeeeeaaaCeeeee...>,<

No comments: